Trapped Puzzle Rooms is putting your (and our) safety first
during the spread of COVID-19.
What are we doing?
- All bookings will be private, regardless of number of players.
- While at Trapped, everyone is required to wear a mask.
- Our employees will communicate via lobby video call to get your group started without unnecessary contact.
- Waivers are to be signed online before arriving.
- Air filters will be run in rooms between groups.
- Disinfecting experience items and surfaces before every group.
- Adjusted schedule only allows for one group in any common area.
- Continually cleaning common areas, and removing any problematic items. Sorry, no lobby puzzles!
- Our staff are washing their hands and/or wearing gloves while resetting/disinfecting experiences.
What can you do?
- Be mindful of your own health. If you feel ill or suspect you have come in contact with someone who was, please stay home and rest. We will gladly reschedule you or your group at this time.
- Wash your hands, especially before and after your experience, and refrain from touching your face.
- Recognize the health concerns of others and be sure to give them desired space.
Feel free to contact us with any additional questions, concerns, or rescheduling.