Mystery Games in the Twin Cities
Looking for something to do with a group of friends that isn’t the same old thing? How about something a bit … mysterious? Trapped Puzzle Rooms offers an exciting, interactive entertainment experience for any group looking for something beyond the ordinary. It’s Mystery Night at the pub!
If you’re a fan of mystery books, movies, or TV shows, Trapped Puzzle Rooms has a detective experience that is right up your alley. A dark alley, perhaps, with a lead pipe and strange footprints … clues for you to solve while enjoying the food and beverages at a local pub.
Put on your detective hat, gather a trusty sidekick or two, and set about using your wit and wiles to piece together the clues and figure out who did it at one of our mystery games, hosted regularly in the Twin Cities area.
What is a mystery game, and how do I find one? Continue on, dear reader, and let us provide some facts.
More than Just Escape Rooms at Trapped
Trapped offers a wide range of immersive puzzle room experiences for participants of all ages and groups. Our traditional escape rooms are great fun, but we have something more: mobile mystery games that travel around local pubs and breweries.
Gather a Group to Solve a Mystery Game Tonight
One of our adventures is called Mystery Night, a puzzle room experience hosted at some of your favorite pubs, restaurants, and breweries around the Twin Cities.
To participate, you get a group of friends or co-workers together, buy tickets online, and then show up, ready to eat, drink, and solve puzzles. It’s as simple as that.
Each group gets a “puzzle-room-in-a-box” to work on with your team while enjoying a local brew or two. Go head-to-head with other teams, or just take your time and enjoy the challenge!
Trapped’s Mystery Night pub gaming events require the same ingenuity, wit, a sharp eye, and teamwork as our puzzle rooms do.
Mystery Night games have the additional adult fun of competing against other teams in a trivia night-type setting, complete with some of the most deliciously crafted brews in the Twin Cities.
Mystery Night at our Favorite Pubs
Trapped Puzzle Room’s Mystery Nights take place at some of the Twin Cities best pubs and breweries. Here are a few we’ve hosted mystery games at in the past:
- Utepils Brewing. Utepils is a Norwegian inspired local craft brewery complete with a tasting room and gourmet food trucks. Here’s what craft beer lovers are saying about Utepils on Yelp. “Seriously, the taproom is awesome. It’s open, spacious, and the perfect balance between homey and industrial. … The beer: unique, delicious, and very high quality. You can tell they take their beer seriously.” -Jaime G., Minneapolis, MN
- Urban Growler. The Urban Growler tap room is a spacious pub with an old-world industrial look and a warm feel. Yelp reviewers rave: “We stopped at Urban Growler while touring the various breweries in the area. I must admit that Urban Growler was my favorite!” –Jess F., Appleton, WI
- Blackstone Brewing. – delightful craft brews and an inspiring tap room. Yelp reviewers claim: Every beer they make and serve to us beer lovers has been the type of experience I’m used to from my travels out west.” and” I find myself looking forward to the next creation they launch and hoping that I have an opportunity to stop in to check it out.”
- The Herkimer – Uptown. Fun and casual, brew small batches of craft beers. The Thrifty Hipster says, “ It’s the kind of place we’d like to own.”
- Seventh Street Social. Seventh Street Social is a modern restaurant with a full bar featuring many craft brews on tap and a comfortable atmosphere. On Yelp, reviewers claim: “This place is “da bomb,” with a laid-back atmosphere, comfy, and serving excellent food. And all local-brewed beers on tap! Wow! I’ll be back.” –Bill W., Chicago
How Trapped Mystery Games Work
One fee pays for your entire group, 2-6 players, so you can reserve your group’s table and enjoy an evening of riddles, clues, puzzles, craft brew, and fun. It’s easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Buy your group ticket for one of the upcoming dates.
- Recruit a team (2-6 Players)
- Show up and solve your mystery!
Check in with our facilitators when you arrive at the appointed time. We’ll provide each group their mystery box full of clues, riddles, and puzzles to solve.
What People are Saying About Mystery Nights
“Woah! Ok, this was surprisingly awesome.” -Sarah M., Minneapolis, MN
“Super Fun!” -Emma B., Minneapolis, MN
“Super fun! I went to Trapped for a girls night, and we all had a great time!” -Julie G., Twin Cities, MN
Visit the Trapped Puzzle Rooms site today for upcoming Mystery Night Events and reserve your tickets! Many recent Mystery Nights have sold out, and brewery venues change regularly, so check back often to see where more Mystery Night events will be happening. See you there!